March 11, 2014
British Airways and Kenya Airways said on Tuesday they have resumed flights to and from Sierra Leone after its main airport replaced its broken fire truck.
March 9, 2014
International airlines have cancelled flights to and from Sierra Leone after the ICAO discovered that the only functioning fire engine at its main airport had broken down, an airport official and airline staff said on Sunday.
March 5, 2014
Lufthansa unveiled its new premium economy class on Wednesday, part of a EUR€3 billion (USD$4.12 billion) investment in seats to catch up with fast-growing rivals from the Middle East.
March 4, 2014
The eastern and central United States were gripped by a deep freeze on Tuesday, with record low temperatures in the wake of a deadly storm expected to moderate in the coming days.
March 4, 2014
Irish airline Aer Lingus has started rebooking customers due to the threat of a strike by workers on March 14 in a dispute over pensions, it said.
February 27, 2014
German tour operators started bringing hundreds of customers back from Egypt's Sharm el-Sheikh Red Sea resort on Thursday after Germany's foreign office advised against travel to the entire Sinai peninsula.
February 26, 2014
Delta Air Lines is to make a major change to its frequent-flier plan, basing the number of miles earned on how much customers spend rather than the distance flown.
February 21, 2014
Nepal will enforce tighter controls of climbers on Mount Everest to ensure the world's highest peak is safe, officials said on Friday, after a fight last April between three Europeans and a large group of Sherpas.
February 19, 2014
Hawaiian Airlines will start flying from Honolulu to mainland China in April, a route the US carrier is confident will become one of its fastest-growing in Asia even as competition from Chinese rivals heats up.
February 18, 2014
A militant Islamist group has warned tourists to leave Egypt and threatened to attack any who remain after February 20, raising the prospect of a new front in a fast-growing insurgency in the biggest Arab nation.
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
- Malaysian Military Tracked Missing Plane To West Coast
- Missing Malaysian Plane Unlikely To Be Terrorism - Interpol
- Ten Countries Scour Sea For Malaysian Jet
- No Automated Messages From Missing Malaysian Jet
- Missing Malaysian Jet May Have Disintegrated In Mid-Air
- Malaysia Airlines Has One Of Asia's Best Safety Records
- MAS Jet's Disappearance Among Rarest Of Aviation Disasters
- Pilot Of Missing Malaysian Flight An Aviation Geek
- Malaysian Jet May Have Turned Before Disappearing
- Malaysia Airlines Plane Missing, 239 Onboard