July 21, 2014
The State Department warned US citizens on Monday against travel to Israel, the West Bank and Gaza, citing the fighting between Israeli forces and Hamas.
July 18, 2014
Allegiant Travel, the parent of Allegiant Air, said on Friday that a computer outage that affected 26 flights and 4,000 passengers has been resolved, and its systems are back to normal.
July 14, 2014
Lufthansa will reduce service to Venezuela by 40 percent starting next month amid an ongoing dispute about repatriation of revenue from ticket sales.
July 11, 2014
United Airlines will drop its daily flight to Caracas from Houston, starting in September, joining other carriers who have cut service over the country's foreign exchange controls.
July 11, 2014
Hamas's armed wing has warned airlines that it intends to target Israel's Ben Gurion Airport with its rockets and has told them not to fly there, a statement by the group said on Friday.
July 11, 2014
German tour operators are once again taking bookings for trips to Egypt's Sharm el-Sheikh after the German foreign office eased travel advice for the destination.
July 10, 2014
Tourism group TUI Deutschland said it will cancel tours around Israel until July 31 due to the current situation in the country.
July 7, 2014
Delta Air Lines will operate only one flight a week to Venezuela instead of one a day because of difficulties repatriating revenue through the country's exchange controls.
July 6, 2014
The US Transportation Security Administration will not allow cellphones or other electronic devices on US-bound planes at some overseas airports if the devices are not charged up, the agency said on Sunday.
July 3, 2014
Airlines with direct flights to the United States have been told to tighten screening of mobile phones and shoes in response to intelligence reports of increased threats from al Qaeda-affiliated militant groups.
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17
- Malaysia Worked Quietly To Secure Bodies, Black Boxes
- Bodies, Black Boxes From MH17 Handed Over
- Lufthansa Joins Calls For MH17 Airline Summit
- Fighting Flares In Ukraine As Crash Investigators Arrive
- Malaysia Air To Provide USD$5,000 To MH17 Families
- US Presses Case Against Russia As Horror Deepens
- Ukraine Has 'Compelling Evidence' Of Russian Role
- Emirates Calls For Airline Summit On MH17 Attack
- Obama Condemns Russia Over MH17, Gunmen Hamper Inquiry
- Investigators Face Tough Task In MH17 Inquiry
- Airbus Announces More A330neo Orders
- Airbus Eyes Middle East Order For A330neo
- Qatar Airways Orders 50 Boeing 777-9Xs
- Bombardier Tops 500 Orders For Q400, CSeries
- Airbus, Boeing Close To USD$100 Bln In Airshow Deals
- Air Mauritius Orders 6 A350s In Fleet Revamp
- Myanma Airways Signs For 6 ATR 72-600s
- MG Aviation Orders Two Boeing 787-9s
- AirAsia X Signs MOU For 50 Airbus A330neos
- SMBC Aviation Capital Orders 115 Airbus A320s