August 19, 2014
Deutsche Bahn is suing airlines in the United States for operating a price-fixing cartel affecting its freight business between 1999-2006.
July 10, 2014
Authorities in Baghdad have halted cargo flights to the Kurdish cities of Arbil and Sulaimaniya, in an escalating row between the Shi'ite-led central government and Kurdish leaders.
July 2, 2014
A cargo plane crashed into a commercial building in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, shortly after taking off from the city's main airport on Wednesday.
July 1, 2014
New European Union air cargo rules that have caused a row with Russia came into force on Tuesday, and are likely to heighten tensions between the EU and Moscow.
June 5, 2014
Logistics company UTi Worldwide reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss as a stronger dollar more than offset higher volumes in its air and ocean freight businesses.
June 3, 2014
As more cargo shifts to passenger planes and back onto the seas, airlines are having to rethink their cargo operations or risk the freighter plane becoming a thing of the past.
May 2, 2014
Kenya on Friday launched a single electronic system for processing imports and exports, to simplify red tape blamed for holding up trade in the trading hub of the region.
April 28, 2014
Passenger traffic through Dubai's main airport, one of the world's busiest, rose 7.5 percent from a year earlier to 6.29 million people in March, the airport operator said on Monday.
March 25, 2014
Lufthansa Cargo aims to set up a partnership with an airline outside of the Lufthansa Group by the middle of this year ahead of further cooperation deals, it said on Tuesday.
March 25, 2014
Lufthansa's cargo unit has postponed a decision on whether to convert the first of five options for Boeing 777F freighters due to the current tough market conditions, the unit's chief executive said on Tuesday.
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17
- Investigators Start Work At MH17 Crash Site
- International Experts Reach MH17 Crash Site
- Fighting Complicates MH17 Crash Investigation
- Armed Mission To MH17 Site "Not Realistic"
- Australia To Send 100 Extra Police To Ukraine
- ICAO To Hold Safety Meeting With IATA, Others
- Australia Ready To Send Police To Guard MH17 Crash Site
- ICAO Says MH17 Voice Recorder In Good Condition
- Dutch Mourn As First MH17 Bodies Arrive In Netherlands
- Malaysian Airliner Shot Down Over Ukraine, 298 Dead
- Qatar Airways Orders 50 Boeing 777-9Xs
- Airbus Eyes Middle East Order For A330neo
- Bombardier Tops 500 Orders For Q400, CSeries
- Airbus, Boeing Close To USD$100 Bln In Airshow Deals
- Air Mauritius Orders 6 A350s In Fleet Revamp
- Myanma Airways Signs For 6 ATR 72-600s
- MG Aviation Orders Two Boeing 787-9s
- AirAsia X Signs MOU For 50 Airbus A330neos
- SMBC Aviation Capital Orders 115 Airbus A320s
- BOC Aviation Orders 43 Airbus A320s