Paris de Gaulle Airport News Stories
May 2, 2014
France's main pilots' union called off plans for a month-long strike, hours before it was due to start, saying they secured assurances that airlines would not be allowed to draft in pilots from other countries to short-circuit industrial action.
January 30, 2014
A day of disruption was expected on Thursday as air traffic controllers in France and across Europe went on strike over cost cuts and pan-European safety rules.
January 22, 2014
France's transport ministry will unveil new plans on Thursday for an express train service between Paris and Charles de Gaulle airport after several years of delays, a source close to the ministry said.
January 3, 2014
Lufthansa workers at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport are set to cut short a planned three-day strike which began on Friday to resume talks over the airline's plans to outsource ground operations.
January 2, 2014
French unions have called on Lufthansa workers at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport to strike from Friday morning to Sunday evening in a dispute over outsourcing ground operations.
December 26, 2013
Lufthansa cancelled four flights to and from Paris after most of its workers there called in sick on Thursday morning, a spokesman for the company said.
November 28, 2013
Lufthansa will cancel around a hundred flights to and from Paris Charles de Gaulle airport over the next three days due to a strike by ground staff over cost cutting measures.
October 9, 2013
Flights to and from France face disruption on Thursday due to a strike by air traffic controllers that has prompted companies including easyJet, Ryanair and Lufthansa to scale back their normal schedule.
October 9, 2013
British low-cost airline easyJet plans to reduce flights to and from France by around 30 percent on Thursday due to an air traffic controllers strike in the country on Thursday.
September 24, 2013
Venezuela has arrested five more National Guard soldiers, including a lieutenant colonel, in connection with the smuggling of 1.3 tonnes of cocaine on an Air France flight from Caracas to Paris, prosecutors in the South American country said on Tuesday.
August 19, 2013
A plan for an express rail service from Paris to Charles de Gaulle airport is close to being finalized and may be funded from new taxes on airline tickets, France's transport minister told Le Figaro newspaper.
July 19, 2013
Paris airports operator ADP said it plans to open talks with unions on 370 job cuts, or 4 percent of its workforce.
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17
- Investigators Start Work At MH17 Crash Site
- International Experts Reach MH17 Crash Site
- Fighting Complicates MH17 Crash Investigation
- Armed Mission To MH17 Site "Not Realistic"
- Australia To Send 100 Extra Police To Ukraine
- ICAO To Hold Safety Meeting With IATA, Others
- Australia Ready To Send Police To Guard MH17 Crash Site
- ICAO Says MH17 Voice Recorder In Good Condition
- Dutch Mourn As First MH17 Bodies Arrive In Netherlands
- Malaysian Airliner Shot Down Over Ukraine, 298 Dead
- Qatar Airways Orders 50 Boeing 777-9Xs
- Airbus Eyes Middle East Order For A330neo
- Bombardier Tops 500 Orders For Q400, CSeries
- Airbus, Boeing Close To USD$100 Bln In Airshow Deals
- Air Mauritius Orders 6 A350s In Fleet Revamp
- Myanma Airways Signs For 6 ATR 72-600s
- MG Aviation Orders Two Boeing 787-9s
- AirAsia X Signs MOU For 50 Airbus A330neos
- SMBC Aviation Capital Orders 115 Airbus A320s
- BOC Aviation Orders 43 Airbus A320s