Tarom News Stories
February 8, 2013
Romanian airline Tarom cancelled a flight to Bucharest because the pilot was suspected of being drunk before takeoff from London's Heathrow airport.
December 19, 2012
Romania postponed the sale of minority stakes in several state controlled companies including the airline Tarom, the government said on Wednesday.
- Paris Airshow Orders Top USD$100 Billion
- Engine Makers Paris Deals Hit USD$24 Bln
- Airbus Wins A350 Order From Air France-KLM
- Leasing Firm CIT Orders 30 Boeing 737 MAXs
- CFM Confirms AirAsia Order to Power A320s
- Airbus Gets USD$2.6 Bln Order From Sri Lankan
- Oman Air Orders Five Boeing 737-900ERs
- Boeing Launches 787-10 With USD$30 Bln Of Orders
- Airbus Wins USD$11 Bln EasyJet Order
- Nordic Aviation Orders 90 ATR Aircraft