Pinnacle Airlines News Stories
January 17, 2013
Pinnacle Airlines has won bankruptcy court approval for agreements that it said pave the way for the regional carrier to emerge from Chapter 11 as a unit of Delta Air Lines.
September 14, 2012
Banana seller Chiquita Brands this month will close its headquarters in Cincinnati in large part because of cutbacks in air service to the area.
April 2, 2012
Pinnacle Airlines filed for bankruptcy protection late on Sunday, as the US regional airline fell victim to high fuel prices and dampened travel demand that has negatively impacted some of the major players in the industry.
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17
- International Experts Reach MH17 Crash Site
- Fighting Complicates MH17 Crash Investigation
- Armed Mission To MH17 Site "Not Realistic"
- Australia To Send 100 Extra Police To Ukraine
- ICAO To Hold Safety Meeting With IATA, Others
- Australia Ready To Send Police To Guard MH17 Crash Site
- ICAO Says MH17 Voice Recorder In Good Condition
- Dutch Mourn As First MH17 Bodies Arrive In Netherlands
- Rebels Likely Downed MH17 'By Mistake'
- Malaysian Airliner Shot Down Over Ukraine, 298 Dead
- Airbus Eyes Middle East Order For A330neo
- Qatar Airways Orders 50 Boeing 777-9Xs
- Bombardier Tops 500 Orders For Q400, CSeries
- Airbus, Boeing Close To USD$100 Bln In Airshow Deals
- Air Mauritius Orders 6 A350s In Fleet Revamp
- Myanma Airways Signs For 6 ATR 72-600s
- MG Aviation Orders Two Boeing 787-9s
- AirAsia X Signs MOU For 50 Airbus A330neos
- SMBC Aviation Capital Orders 115 Airbus A320s
- BOC Aviation Orders 43 Airbus A320s