Pakistan International Airlines News Stories
May 24, 2013
British fighter jets escorted a Pakistan International Airlines plane to London Stansted Airport on Friday, where police went on board and arrested two men on suspicion of endangering an aircraft.
February 12, 2013
Oman's Muscat Airport has reopened after closing on Monday because a Pakistan International Airlines plane crash-landed on the runway, the airport said on Tuesday.
February 11, 2013
A Pakistan International Airlines passenger plane with about 70 people on board crash-landed on the runway of Oman's main airport in Muscat on Monday, forcing the cancellation of all flights from the facility, a safety officer said on Monday.
February 14, 2012
On a recent Pakistan International Airlines flight, water flowed from the toilets through the aisles during the entire journey from London to Islamabad.
September 7, 2011
A Pakistan International Airlines passenger plane en route to Britain from Pakistan made an emergency landing in Istanbul on Wednesday, and a second PIA plane was grounded in Kuala Lumpur after the airline received anonymous bomb threats.
- Paris Airshow Orders Top USD$100 Billion
- Engine Makers Paris Deals Hit USD$24 Bln
- Airbus Wins A350 Order From Air France-KLM
- Leasing Firm CIT Orders 30 Boeing 737 MAXs
- CFM Confirms AirAsia Order to Power A320s
- Airbus Gets USD$2.6 Bln Order From Sri Lankan
- Oman Air Orders Five Boeing 737-900ERs
- Boeing Launches 787-10 With USD$30 Bln Of Orders
- Airbus Wins USD$11 Bln EasyJet Order
- Nordic Aviation Orders 90 ATR Aircraft