Avianca News Stories
May 21, 2013
Airline Avianca-Taca said on Tuesday that the cancellation of five routes to and from Costa Rica will affect some 50,000 passengers who will have to be re-routed or given refunds if they prefer.
June 21, 2012
Avianca Brazil will add eight Airbus jets this year, growing its fleet by nearly a third and keeping downward pressure on ticket prices in a market where the biggest airlines are struggling to restore profits.
March 29, 2012
Avianca Brazil plans to add 50 new planes to its fleet in the next five years, an expansion valued at nearly USD$4 billion that could weigh on Brazilian airline ticket prices in coming years.
- Airbus Wins A350 Order From Air France-KLM
- Leasing Firm CIT Orders 30 Boeing 737 MAXs
- CFM Confirms AirAsia Order to Power A320s
- Airbus Gets USD$2.6 Bln Order From Sri Lankan
- Oman Air Orders Five Boeing 737-900ERs
- Boeing Launches 787-10 With USD$30 Bln Of Orders
- Airbus Wins USD$11 Bln EasyJet Order
- Nordic Aviation Orders 90 ATR Aircraft
- Korean Air Signs Provisional USD$3.6 Bln Boeing Order
- Bombardier Gets USD$1.8 Bln Business Jet Orders