Arkia Airlines News Stories
April 22, 2013
Israel reached an agreement with El Al on Monday to help cover its security costs, which ended a two-day strike and will help the flag carrier be competitive in an open-skies deal with Europe.
April 21, 2013
Israel's cabinet on Sunday approved an open skies agreement to boost airline traffic to and from Europe, defying a strike by workers at El Al and two smaller airlines who fear the greater competition with foreign airlines will cost them jobs.
April 21, 2013
Workers at Israel's three main airlines began an open-ended strike on Sunday in protest at the government's plans to ratify an open skies deal with Europe they see as a threat to their jobs.
April 19, 2013
Workers at Israel's three main airlines on Friday threatened to launch an open-ended strike in protest at the government's plans to ratify an open skies deal with Europe they see as a threat to their jobs.
July 9, 2012
Airbus received its first order from Arkia Israel Airlines on Monday, for four A321neo aircraft.
February 20, 2012
Israel's Transport Ministry has told two small Israeli airlines they will no longer be able to use ATR aircraft since they cannot be fitted with anti-missile systems, a local newspaper reported on Monday.
- Paris Airshow Day One Wrapup
- GECAS To Order Boeing 787-10X
- Embraer Wins Up To 365 Potential Next-Gen E-Jet Orders
- Lufthansa Confirms USD$10.4 Bln Airbus Order
- Doric Unveils USD$8 Billion Airbus A380 Order
- TUI Travel Confirms Order For 60 Boeing 737MAX
- ILFC Confirms USD$5 Billion Airbus A320neo Order
- Qatar Air To Buy Up To Nine Boeing 777-300ERs
- SkyMark To Order Boeing 737 MAX
- Odyssey To Launch With CSeries Order