Allegiant Air News Stories
April 1, 2013
The US Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear a challenge to a federal government rule that requires airlines to advertise the full cost of tickets.
February 13, 2013
A planned merger between American Airlines and US Airways is likely to add to a growing supply of used aircraft on the market, helping airlines who operate those jets find spare parts, budget carrier Allegiant Air said.
- Boeing Launches 787-10 With USD$30 Bln Of Orders
- Airbus Wins USD$11 Bln EasyJet Order
- Nordic Aviation Orders 90 ATR Aircraft
- Korean Air Signs Provisional USD$3.6 Bln Boeing Order
- Bombardier Gets USD$1.8 Bln Business Jet Orders
- Embraer Unveils Orders For Current E-Jets
- Syphax Airlines Orders Six Airbus A320s
- BOC Aviation Orders CFM Engines Worth $460 Mln
- Paris Airshow Day One Wrapup
- GECAS To Order Boeing 787-10X