Air Malta News Stories
January 24, 2013
Air Malta cancelled Thursday's flights to Benghazi after Britain said it was aware of a "specific and imminent" threat to Westerners in the eastern Libyan city.
June 27, 2012
The European Commission on Wednesday cleared Malta to support the restructuring of its struggling flag carrier Air Malta with EUR€130 million (USD$162.12 million) of state aid.
- Boeing Launches 787-10 With USD$30 Bln Of Orders
- Airbus Wins USD$11 Bln EasyJet Order
- Nordic Aviation Orders 90 ATR Aircraft
- Korean Air Signs Provisional USD$3.6 Bln Boeing Order
- Bombardier Gets USD$1.8 Bln Business Jet Orders
- Embraer Unveils Orders For Current E-Jets
- Syphax Airlines Orders Six Airbus A320s
- BOC Aviation Orders CFM Engines Worth $460 Mln
- Paris Airshow Day One Wrapup
- GECAS To Order Boeing 787-10X