Adria Airways News Stories
May 20, 2013
Slovenia will launch in September a sale process which will include its largest airport and its national carrier, finance minister Uros Cufer said on Monday.
May 9, 2013
Slovenia on Thursday pledged to sell its national airline and 14 other state firms under a crisis package to avert an international bailout.
August 1, 2012
Slovenia is inviting bids for 74.87 percent of flag carrier Adria Airways, kicking off a drive to sell state assets promised by Janez Jansa's conservative government, which is struggling to narrow the budget gap.
- Airbus Wins A350 Order From Air France-KLM
- Leasing Firm CIT Orders 30 Boeing 737 MAXs
- CFM Confirms AirAsia Order to Power A320s
- Airbus Gets USD$2.6 Bln Order From Sri Lankan
- Oman Air Orders Five Boeing 737-900ERs
- Boeing Launches 787-10 With USD$30 Bln Of Orders
- Airbus Wins USD$11 Bln EasyJet Order
- Nordic Aviation Orders 90 ATR Aircraft
- Korean Air Signs Provisional USD$3.6 Bln Boeing Order
- Bombardier Gets USD$1.8 Bln Business Jet Orders